In an effort to be a good housewife even with a full time job, and channeling my inner elementary school teacher, I have made the chart below to keep myself organized. Tidy-up can mean anything, from cleaning the bathroom to vacuuming to general de-cluttering--I'm basically letting it happen on as-needed basis. For every job complete, I will put a sticker (I love stickers!) in the appropriate box. This will be placed on my fridge. Sunday does not have any chores because that day is for Jesus (though it's not like I won't do a devotion on Sunday). My goal is that if the whole thing is filled up for a week, I will treat myself to a reward; I'm thinking a new book. Prayers for this working for me are appreciated!
PS: Can I also be excited that I figured out how to save my chart as a picture to include on the blog?? :-)

I use star stickers to motivate myself also - especially for exercise! (though not currently) and good job on importing the chart - I don't know how to do that!
ReplyDelete