Friday, April 13, 2012

40 Days of Pro-Evil Prayer

http://online.worldmag.com/2012/04/12/40-days-of-pro-evil-prayer/. This article is about a group of people praying in favor of the abortion industry, "copying" 40 Days for Life, which has had success in closing down abortion clinics in the name of Jesus through their prayer vigils. Really, people?

Ugh. Queasy just thinking about it.

I guess the comfort is that God WILL NOT be answering these prayers. I think I can safely say that. I'm not sure which god they think they're praying to, to be honest. Not the God of the Bible, that's for sure.

May they be confronted with the evil they are promoting, may those who participated in 40 Days for Life continue to intercede for the unborn, may those caught up in the abortion lies and industry repent and find hope in Christ, and may these mislead, blind people praying that babies will continue to be killed in the womb repent and turn to God, who is wholeheartedly the God of LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment