I just discovered this lovely lady's blog on Crosswalk, and I want to meet her in person and be friends. Except I think she lives in another state. Seems awesome though. I just read a post where she was talking about keeping house (specifically, meal planning), and she admitted that worksheet meal planning didn't work for her. THANK YOU! And then she said something along the lines of, "You find what works for you and stop comparing yourself to other people."
I needed to hear that! I'm surrounded all the time by people who I think have it all together and I can't seem to ever measure up, and then she says that, and I think, "Well, of course we all do things differently and are in different places."
Sigh of relief. Sometimes we just need those reminders.
Anyway, here's her blog, if you want to check it out. :-)
http://lifeblessons.blogspot.com/
That is a great website! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteRight? I love it!
ReplyDelete