Monday, July 4, 2011

Anniversary Trip and Resolved 2011

Outside of the London Bridge in Lake Havasu, AZ. I think the fact that it's there is ridiculous.

London Bridge, fortunately, not falling down.

I know this looks like an attempted model shot, but I was actually just trying to keep my hair out of my face.

He wuvs me. :-)

Taking back roads can definitely afford some interesting sights. The mailbox at the top says "Oops" which I think is very apt for more reasons than one (the first being: who would want to live out there long enough to need to receive mail?!)

Mexican food in fancy Palm Springs. We split a dinner, since it was pretty pricey.

John MacArthur! And the ridiculous number of people at Resolved!

My lovely friend Helen, braving borst at a sandwich place. Personally: not a fan of beets.

It was great to see our friends Patrick and Helen!! Love you guys!

JD once took a picture of a license plate with my name on it. Returning the favor, Jota De!

Blurry picture of our black widow guest at the condo. We opted not to kill her, as she didn't seem to have any interest in going inside.

PGA West golf course. I literally got this shot by stepping outside on our patio.

Better and cheaper than a hotel! Praise the Lord!

I'd take the condo over a hotel any day...

That's actually Tiger Wood's signature. And this was hanging in the bathroom. Not the place I'd choose, but cool nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the Tiger Woods sign was used for potty training...just an idea. Always wondered what the London Bridge looks like. Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many different ideas in my head about how that sign could be used for potty training, and all of them are pretty amusing, particularly about how the quote at the bottom may apply. :-D

    ReplyDelete